While people all over the world await year 2015 with bucket list of resolutions writing down stuffs like what they will be buying, saving, and traveling to, the 30-year-old billionaire Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is crowdsourcing ideas for his next year’s personal challenges.
Mark Zuckerberg this time around posted on this facebook page that even though he has an idea of what his next challenge might be, he is open to more ideas before the New Year officially begins.
Mark had every year toke on challenges to broaden his perspective and learn something about the world beyond his work at Facebook”.
Some of his challenging New Year resolutions in the past includes;
- Learning to speak Mandarin
- Meeting one new person who doesn’t work at Facebook every day
- Writing a thank you note each day to someone who made the world better
- Being a vegetarian (or only eating meat if I killed the animal myself)
- Wearing a tie every day
Mark Zuckerberg said he’d love ideas from his community which I believe 16% of the world population or rather 1.35 billion facebook users we make up are part of that community.
Already thousands have given their ideas, some funny, interesting, and indeed ridiculous.
- Plant a tree for every new user of facebook in 2015 and name it after him
- Build a university named facebook
- Run 1 mile everyday
- Learn an instrument
- Please help me to get a job in Facebook I have many ideas.
- Donate your all money to poor of world
So hurry, share your ideas with the self made billionaire before the New Year officially close.
Copyright © 2015 – Bajinta TechNews. Permission to use any part of this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.bajinta.com as the source.